–> Become a Linguistic Software Tester at SDL <–
SDL is enabling companies to create, translate and deliver relevant and personalized content to support meaningful customer journeys and form important emotional connections by making understanding possible. The world’s biggest brands trust SDL’s expertise in digital content management and language translation, with 90 out of the top 100 global brands working with us, to underpin their content creation, translation and delivery.
When our clients market software, apps or websites of any kind, it’s critical that they put them through proper testing before releasing them. Our testers help our clients to launch their global software, apps and websites with confidence.
Our US Test Lab is in Superior, Colorado which is a short commute from Boulder or the Northwest suburbs of Denver.
Linguistic Testers will perform Quality Assurance tasks for a wide variety of translated software, Web and hand-held applications and devices. For example, we are expecting that our testers will check that the translation was completed correctly, that it visually matches the English version, and that it functions correctly.
We consistently seek candidates available to work on-site, during normal business hours, on a freelance contract basis as projects arise.
Our ideal candidates are/have:
- Native to a country outside of the US and have a bachelor’s degree earned in-country
- An excellent and up-to-date understanding of their language, its usage and regional conventions and an extensive vocabulary
- Strong English skills to work as part of international teams
- Familiar with the terminology used in smart phones, websites, cameras, consumer apps, electronic banking
- A great eye for details to notice even the slightest issues
- Availability during the work week and reliable transportation
- Unrestricted work authorization in the US
- Curious minds and wonderful attitudes!
Our budgets support pay rates between $18-25/hour on average
To apply —> Please send a resume/CV for quick consideration to Susan Wooster
Questions or concerns? You’re welcome to call 720.716.1010